Last night I finished my pincushion for the Scrappy Pincushion Swap group on Flickr! I hope my partner likes it! I was going to make an owl on top but he started to look more like a dragon to me so I made little linen ears and wings. I think he came out quite cute!
I have decided to make a new pincushion for the swap, it’s more her style I think.
I’m making some progress on my hexes. So far I’ve managed to sew together 4 “flowers” and have already started on a 5th. I still need about 75 more “flowers” still but I’m getting there! I’m very anxious to get this done, I know it will be a while, but I want to cuddle up in it so bad! I plan on passing this throw quilt down to my daughter when she gets older, I thought it would make a good heirloom for our family.